Terms and Conditions
1. No smoking in the house please.
2. The house sleeps 8 comfortably. The number occupying the house must not exceed the number booked. A list of persons occupying the house should be e-mailed to us on payment at the point of full payment of the balance. Only persons listed are to inhabit the property. No subletting is allowed. No person under the age of 21 years will be permitted to occupy or rent the property unless accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 21 years. We reserve the right to terminate the contract at any time or remove an person or persons due to unreasonable behaviour, damage to the property or annoyance or offence to others. In any such case a refund will be at the discretion of the owners.
3. No additional charge is made for heating and electricity.
4. Booking £200 deposit is payable at the time of booking to reserve the house. The balance should be paid 3 months prior to your arrival. If the booking is within 3 months of the start of your stay you will be asked to pay the full amount. You will also be asked to complete a brief booking form, completion of the form accepts these terms and conditions.
5. Booking cancellation charges: Should it be necessary for you to cancel your booking the following cancellation charges will apply:
Cancellation more than 3 months before £200 (deposit paid).
Cancellation between 1 and 3 months before - 50% of total rental.
Cancellation less than 1 month before - 100% of total rental.
However in the event that the dates are re-let at full price, all monies paid will be refunded less a 10% (of total rental) administration charge.
Note: We recommend that you have holiday insurance at the time of booking.
6.The house is usually ready by 4.00pm it may be available earlier. Checkout time is 10.00am of the day of departure.
7. Please leave the house in the same condition that you find it on your arrival please strip beds, remove all your food from cupboards, fridge and freezer. This will help ensure early access for the next guests. All rubbish must be placed in the green wheelie bins outside the collection of which will be arranged by the cleaners. If full please contact Lee Bissett on 07974 689651.
8. Please advise us of any damage/breakages etc. so that repairs or replacements can be effected for the next guests. You will be expected to look after the house, fixtures and fittings and will be considered liable for anything other than trivial damage/breakages. We, or our agents, will be the sole arbiters of what is 'trivial'.
9.. A security fee (damage bond) of £150 must be paid in addition to the amount of rent and must be paid with the balance. The sum will be returned within 14 days of departure as long as the Terms and Conditions have been met.
10. Information provided to guests both prior to and after booking is given in good faith, and we will, as far as possible, make sure it is accurate. However we shall not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from information given orally or in writing.
11. We will not accept liability or responsibility for any accident or injury to you, your family or friends, or loss or damage to personal property, however caused, during your stay.
12. In the unlikely event that Corrie View becomes unavailable due to storm, flood, fire or other unforeseen causes beyond our control, our responsibility and financial liability shall be limited to the return of monies received.
- Travel disruption
13. In the event of adverse weather disruption please note the following:
Delayed arrival due to weather conditions there is no refund for missed days. Your travel insurance should be able to compensate you. Delayed departure due to weather conditions if the rental period following yours is unoccupied, or if the incoming occupants' arrival is also delayed, it may be possible to stay in the house. Please call Lee Bissett on 07974 689651. There may be a charge if fresh linen is used.
.......and then the snow fell...